TUBEROSE - WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY
SOLID SCENT BALM FOR SKIN + HAIR (8GR)
100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : The power of feminine seduction. Maybe like Sophia Loren in a bottle. Strong, floral, sweet and exotic
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Floral
NOTE : Middle
PART OF THE PLANT : Flowers
METHOD : Concrete
SOURCE : India
DESCRIPTION : A Mexican plant of the agave family, with heavily scented white waxy flowers and a bulb-like base. Unknown in the wild, it was formerly cultivated as a flavoring for chocolate; the flower oil is used in perfumery.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 1st Root, 4th Heart, 7th Crown
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF TUBEROSE ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Removes self-doubt and replaces it with self-love
- Brings more playfulness to the serious
- Inspires the power of femininity
- Libido-enhancing aphrodisiac
- Stimulates our compassion and sense of humanity
- Creates peacefulness of the mind and emotions
- Removes stress, anxiety and depression
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF TUBEROSE ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Antispasmodic – reduces cough and cramps
- Increases blood circulation and warms the body
- Alleviates joint and arthritis pain
- Reduces nausea and headaches
- Supports the respiratory system
- Helps you sleep soundly and reduce insomnia
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Rose, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Tobacco, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
TUBEROSE WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Polianthes Tuberosa (Tuberose) Pure Essential Oil, Tuberose Natural Essence fragrance
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: menthyl benzoate, menthyl anthranilate, benzyl alcohol, butyric acid, eugenol, nerol, farnesol, geraniol.