*CLEARANCE/NO RETURNS* Warm Human Lavender 100% Pure Essential Oil Solid Perfume - .28 oz. tin
LAVENDER WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY
SOLID SCENT BALM FOR SKIN + HAIR (8GR)
100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : You just took the deepest breath in the world and you can FINALLY relax. Herbal, floral, fresh and sweet
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Herbal
NOTE : Middle
PART OF THE PLANT : Flowering Tops
METHOD : Steam Distilled
SOURCE : France
DESCRIPTION : One of the most popular essential oils, Lavender has been used in cooking, medicine and body care throughout the ages. It is a short-living annual herbaceous perennial plant that is shrub-like with purple flowering tops.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 4th Heart, 7th Crown
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Anti-depressant that helps heal negative thoughts and emotions
- Calms your mind, body, and soul
- Helps you listen and communicate better – openly and honestly
- Reminds you to be kind and gentle with yourself and others
- Overcome anxiety and relieve stress
- Improves sleep, relaxation, and insomnia
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Reduces headaches and migraines
- Helpful with skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, cuts, wounds, burns/sunburns
- Antibacterial and anti-viral which help boost immunity
- Increases blood circulation and accelerates the healing process
- Helps with digestion including indigestion, gas, stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea
- Increases hair growth and health, effective on lice and their eggs
- Improves respiratory problems including coughs, flu, colds, asthma, sinuses, bronchitis, laryngitis, and excess phlegm
- Relieves aches and pains
- Helps with skin issues like acne
- Helps with sleep/insomnia, stress and anxiety
- Bug repellent and heal bug bites
- Sanitizes surfaces as a household cleaner, add to laundry and dish soap
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Sage, Clove, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Myrrh, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
Have fun blending scents and adding them to an empty compact to create something powerful and unique.
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
LAVENDER WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: Linalool, perillyl alcohol, linalyl acetate, camphor, limonene, tannins, triterpenes, coumarins, cineole, and flavonoids